[simpits-tech] Rudder pedals for the F-16

F16 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:31:33 +0100

For a long time I have been looking for either the original pedals or a
good copy for my F-16 simulator. After a while I found "RealSimulator"
(http://www.realsimulator.com) in Spain, who produce F-16-like pedals with
very high quality, toe-brakes and adjusting basis, to be used with the
Cougar by Thrustmaster (or EPIC with small work).

After several consulting with my internal ;-) and external banking-account,
and due to canceling the vacation trip of the next year, I allowed myself
the luxury of buying these pedals, and I have to say, that I was not
disappointed at all. What was delivered by the mail-man some days later,
almost made me cry. Aprox. 10 kg of steel and metal in optimal quality and
workmanship :-). These things are the pure madness! Although they have a
high price, for me they are worth each cent!!!

For those who are interested in reading a small test-report, I placed it on
my site, with lots of pictures
(http://www.xflight.de/f16/pe_sim_com_rud.htm).

Have fun reading and crying (because of the cost and the quality of the
pedals of course ;-)))

And, by the way, on my page
http://www.xflight.de/f16/pe_org_par_cec_mfd.htm I have finish my first CAD
drawing with exact measurements from the MFD bezel

Have a nice week
Martin "Pegasus"