[simpits-tech] Updates from Marv

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 11:59:07 -0500

Hi,

I am starting round two of testing.  This test is with a different strain
gauge.  I hope to finish these tests in the next few weeks.

The first tests were pretty good.  I found a few issues, but the results
were better than I had expected.  That design is a little more costly than
the one I am working on now.  However, price is not everything.  Performance
is a more important issue.

After both tests are complete and I have selected a winner, the next phase
will be getting ready for production.  That has its own set of challenges.
;-)

When round two of the tests gets toward the end I'll post an update.

Marv