[simpits-tech] How do you deal with temperature inside the pit?

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:30:24 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C2939C.212ACEB0

Evaporative coolers MUST be in a dry environment to work correctly.  If
there is any kind of humidity present, then they will not work worth a
flip.  Problem with EC is that they are usually big and cumbersome and
need to be outside to work really well.

Jay

"Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I
will show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones."
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter