[simpits-tech] F-15sim.com on Userfriendly.org

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:29:47 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Rob Hommel wrote:

> BTW Gene's wife will not let him wear an old T-shirt of any kind. I think he
> does have an old tutu around someplace he doesn't seem to wear it out of the
> house.

I was surprised when I phoned gene a few days ago to hear his wife still
call him "honey" given how much time he must spend in the workshop!
Then again, maybe she's grateful ;)

> Roy, what kind of odd attire does your wife make you wear, you seem a bit
> like the kind that the wifey makes wear a leather thong and feather boa.

Hey... have you been reading my diary!?  ;)

Roy.