[simpits-tech] F-15sim.com on Userfriendly.org

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:25:52 -0800 (PST)

Well that certainly explains why my internet connection is slow as
molasses and the server looks like it just got mugged. :)

I guess I should feel lucky that its not a full-on slashdotting. :)