[simpits-tech] New Guy here! and 747 sim

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:42:26 -0700

Hi To all:
My name is Sebastian Frazier. I'm new to this board. Does any body have any
dimentions for any of the 747-400 panles? I'm trying to build one as
accurate as possible. I'm working my way towards a career as an airline
pilot,  but this is my hobby. Any body have any suggestions of where to
obtain these? I've tried to use some schematics and use the 8"x8" moniters
as a basis,  but they don't seem to be working when I try to confirm these
dimentions. What about some magic formulas for doing this? Thanks.
SEB