[simpits-tech] MM5451 LED Driver

volker metzger simpits-tech@simpits.org
14 Nov 2002 16:44 GMT

Hi Joseph,
aorry for the late response. Have you seen Robīs detailed answer of how to connect the circuit ?, if you need more information please feel free to ask, i will try to answer your questions. In the begin the schematic of the circuit seems a litte bit  difficult but dont worry, the building of Robīīs circuit ist not so complicated.
Volker