[simpits-tech] Brian's headset converters...

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 02:32:17 +0000

Hey Gene,

Thanks for the good word! I'm glad you liked 'em! :) I'm gonna try to borrow
my buddy's digital cam again (mine decided to stop working... a decision
that oddly co-incided with me taking it apart... hmmm....) and get some pics
of the final product. I try to make them good-looking as well as functional,
heh. And I learned a lot about working with these ABS boxes on this batch!
Heheh. Fun stuff. Who'd have guessed a reamer could be worth it's weight in
platinum? :) Oh, and those "helping hands" from Radio Shack, 10 bucks for 2
alligator clips and a magnifying glass on a base... and worth every penny
ten times over! That thing saved my butt, I'd highly recommend it for anyone
working with little bits and peices...

Brian