[simpits-tech] Sea Hawk.

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:19:12 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Brian West. wrote:

> Roy,
>        O.K. well at least some Hunter parts are usable. Good luck with the rest of what you need.
> I'm pretty sure I saw a Sea Hawk in an aviation museum at Helston, Cornwall a few years back. R.N.A.S. Culdrose is just down the road and used to be a fixed wing base before helicopters. Just possible they know of other aircraft or parts still in the area.
> I'm looking for a 50/60s R.A.F. blue seat harness with the rotary centre fastener, if you come across a source I would be grateful for a steer.

I'm about to open a new web site where folks can advertise
wants/sells/swaps for any type of aero stuff. Its free, easy to use,
international and long overdue!

I've found many people who have stuff or want stuff, but other than
aerojumbles or word of mouth - this stuff sits in cardboard boxes. A very
frustrating situation for all concerned.

I'm hoping to partner the site with another organisation but it will be
unveiled within the next week regardless.

Roy.
#