[simpits-tech] The Deal is Done

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 11:17:28 -0600

Joseph Fagner wrote:

> Yeah, that's good and all, but wait for the kicker to arrive AFTER you
> have the new exhaust.  SWMBO is just greasing the wheels for the
> inevitable "Honey, since you got the new exhaust for the car, can I get
> ....$$$$"  Been down this road too many times.  Unfortunately, I haven't
> learned a damn thing each time as I fall into the trap over and over
> again.

Fortunately for me, in this case, it's not much of an issue. The company
that shipped my bike down here from Montana for me strapped her down to
the pallet too tight and crushed the muffler, then dropped her and
dented the clutch cover and bent the shifter lever. They're paying for
the new exhaust, not me. But I will pick her up another g-string at the
Harley dealer while I'm fetching parts ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net