[simpits-tech] Falcon SP3 failure

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:01:53 +0200

you don't , actually if i remember correctly the tell you to remove all the
you have detailed instructions in the manual on how to save your old
settings and campaigns.
Ido

             "Frank
             Riedel"
             <frank@rez                                                 To
             ultat.dk>          <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             simpits-te
             ch-admin@s                                            Subject
             impits.org         Re: [simpits-tech] Falcon SP3 failure

             11/05/2002
             03:50 PM

               Please
             respond to
             simpits-te
             ch@simpits
                .org

OKAY.... i'm not with you here :-)
But here is the complet error meassage:

Failed to load weapon list
Error: 173 H:\F4SP2MainBranch\Falcon\Falclib\Entity.cpp Apr 22 2002

I have not installed the SP2.... do i have to do that beforer install SP3
???

Frank