[simpits-tech] The Deal is Done

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 03:19:19 -0600

Yeah, that's good and all, but wait for the kicker to arrive AFTER you
have the new exhaust.  SWMBO is just greasing the wheels for the
inevitable "Honey, since you got the new exhaust for the car, can I get
....$$$$"  Been down this road too many times.  Unfortunately, I haven't
learned a damn thing each time as I fall into the trap over and over
again.

Jay

"Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I
will show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones."
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of
mysticz28@swbell.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 3:03 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] The Deal is Done

Brian Sikkema wrote:

> Er, you sure about that plan, Roy?
>
> "Happy Aniversary, hon! Guess what I did!" I may not be married (side
note:
> naner naner naner :P), but I can see a number of ways that might not
work...
> Oh well, guess you know her better than I do! Good luck!

Never underestimate the power of a wife to utterly amaze you. Last week,
before the Gulf of Mexico once again deposited itself in my front yard,
I was riding the bike home and she was following me in the car. When we
got here she said I needed to put a new exhaust on since mine is too
quiet and it doesn't sound enough like a Harley.

No, I didn't imagine it and no, she wasn't drunk at the time ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net