[simpits-tech] The Deal is Done

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 20:30:18 +0000

Er, you sure about that plan, Roy?

"Happy Aniversary, hon! Guess what I did!" I may not be married (side note:
naner naner naner :P), but I can see a number of ways that might not work...
Oh well, guess you know her better than I do! Good luck!

Brian

----Original Message Follows----
From: Roy Coates <roy@flightlab.liv.ac.uk>
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] The Deal is Done
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:08:50 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, kelly Mclaren wrote:

 > Better be very, very nice to her for the next two weeks :)
 > Lucky you

you mean... let her loose on Ebay again?  Hello no!   ;)

I'm reminded of the old joke about a guy whose wifes credit cards were
stolen. He never reported the matter since the thief was spending less
than his wife did ;)

Its our wedding anniversary tomorrow... she'll be in a good mood, I'll
break the news then ;>

Roy.