[simpits-tech] OT_Hello, I'm not dying

Prohm simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 01:56:04 +0700

--MS_Mac_OE_3119219765_398944_MIME_Part

Hi everyone

Mike wrote to me that some people like to know I'm dying or not. Ha
Ha...yeah... Thanks,.. guys.
I'm in the mud,but I'm fine.  :-)
Many thing didn't under the control exactly like I expected to be.
The Studios building are delay... and will finish in December, The budget is
over,and..blah...blah/////////
Anyway,I'm not dying.

I got a few chances to get into the internet, just take a very quick glanced
over the subject of the simpits mails on
each day , I know I will lost many messages.
If anyone here need me, please hit directly on my head with the subject
name,
You may ask my big brother Gene for some trout ,then shoot it to my way,he
got a lot of them in his shop. :-)

I'm writing the books for my school also, it's really took much time,
but I will have some little gift to you guys for the coming new year.

Last week, I won 3 awards from the music I wrote for the advertising jingle.
ya... that's all.
My viper pit still sitting there in my old studio, no time to touch it.
very sad ... :-(

Next year....., it will fly next year. I promise.

Thanks for your warm heart.
and Hey.. Mike !!  thanks man.

--
Prohm 'Rama' Snitwong
prohm@simpits.org

--MS_Mac_OE_3119219765_398944_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>OT_Hello, I'm not dying</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Hi everyone<BR>
<BR>
Mike wrote to me that some people like to know I'm dying or not. Ha Ha...ye=
ah... Thanks,.. guys.<BR>
I'm in the mud,but I'm fine. &nbsp;:-)<BR>
Many thing didn't under the control exactly like I expected to be.<BR>
The Studios building are delay... and will finish in December, The budget i=
s over,and..blah...blah/////////<BR>
Anyway,I'm not dying.<BR>
<BR>
I got a few chances to get into the internet, just take a very quick glance=
d over the subject of the simpits mails on<BR>
each day , I know I will lost many messages.<BR>
If anyone here need me, please hit directly on my head with the subject nam=
e,<BR>
You may ask my big brother Gene for some trout ,then shoot it to my way,he =
got a lot of them in his shop. :-)<BR>
<BR>
I'm writing the books for my school also, it's really took much time,<BR>
but I will have some little gift to you guys for the coming new year.<BR>
<BR>
Last week, I won 3 awards from the music I wrote for the advertising jingle=
. ya... that's all.<BR>
My viper pit still sitting there in my old studio, no time to touch it. &nb=
sp;very sad ... :-(<BR>
<BR>
Next year....., it will fly next year. I promise.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for your warm heart.<BR>
and Hey.. Mike !! &nbsp;thanks man.<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><FONT FACE=3D"Silom"><BR>
-- <BR>
Prohm 'Rama' Snitwong<BR>
prohm@simpits.org<BR>
http://www.simpits.org<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3119219765_398944_MIME_Part--