[simpits-tech] 5" TFT

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 11:36:40 -0500

Not sure, I would guess since it is intended for PS1 it would plug into
a VGA port but maybe it needs a special card (I didn't see any mention
of it though). If you just used one computer then you would need an
extra video card installed to get the panel AND the visuals, unless the
5" setup used a special card.

	-Matt Bailey