[simpits-tech] AvWeek: Su-30MK Beats F-15C 'Every Time'

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 30 May 2002 16:20:18 +1200 (NZST)

Head down arse up trying to get a C172 IFR sim priced out, built and running
for a customer!
Been following your F15 progress, all of a suddent she's looking real smart! I
haven't touched my pit for a while. About the last thing I did was paint and
decorate my Aces-II. Looks almost like a real one now!

Chris.