[simpits-tech] DC3

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 27 May 2002 22:02:56 +0000

Hey Guys,

Was working at a fly-in at the airport I fly at today. There's a fellow who
keeps his fully restored executive transport DC-3 out there, and today they
were giving tours of it, and raffled off tickets for a ride.

Guess who won. ;)

I will have pics shortly, I tried to get some good ones of the cockpit, both
on the ground and in flight. Even got a few of the passenger compartment as
well, including the built-in 8-track player (I kid you not). MAN was that a
fun time! Got to get me one of those :)

Brian