[simpits-tech] MFD

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 21 May 2002 06:38:33 -0400

I think you only need to sync the retrace of the camera to the projector,
but it will work.

If you don't you get a funny effect with the video.  You can see what it
looks like in the old TV broadcasts of the NASA space launches when they
show the mission control monitors.  You can see the horizontal retrace line
sweeping all over the screen.

Marv