[simpits-tech] Falcon4, VB, and F4Glass...

Michael Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 21 May 2002 11:27:47 +0200

hi, everyone!

actually, I'm starting the last phase of my pit's interior electronics -
lights and analogue gauges. to make it possible, I wrote some VB-program to
read out the data of falcons shared mem (ok, it's rob's source *g*), but my
part is the driving of the stepper and servo motors.

my question, especially to you, ROB: *g*

when I try to read ALL the data in flightData.h, my VB program crashes
(especially when trying to access DED data.)
rob, do you (or anybody else on the list) have a "flightData" definition in
VB, which makes all variables of flightData.h (SP2) accessable?
if yes, would anybody share it with me?

the second question is to you erwin *G*:
are threr versions of f4glass and f4dm for sp2 available for download
somewhere??

thx a lot

michi