[simpits-tech] Aimsworth

Green, Steven B. simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 16 May 2002 06:31:29 -0400

>It took some convincing to get my husband to understand exactly why I
>needed to put a >full-sized f-16 'pit in our already cramped computer
>room.  He does think I'm a little >nuts but he has to admit the cockpit
>is downright cool.

>Mine gave up making be believe he was trying to understand... :-)

Hey, maybe you two can talk to my wife . . . . .:)

She found a copy of a printout for the "Joyrider" last night and gave me
a smirky look . . . "What is this?"  I told her, "Just checking out something
that may be of benefit for our handicapped child."  You know, tactile stimulation.

 . . . so far it's not working, and I am only in the concept phase of my pit!

Steve Green