[simpits-tech] Aimsworth

Sukit, Sittisudjatum simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 22:05:33 -0400

Can we move subject 'Aimsworth' somewhere out of the [simpits-tech]?  It's a
sort of 'OT' here, and I don't want to be a victim!  I have learnt something
here already. I'm one of the pit builders, just like all of you... But I
don't know that I have to talk 'ONLY' about the pit and its related issues.

By all means, I am not a salesman ... or the public relations.  I am a pit
builder.

Sukit Sittisudjatum

-----Original Message-----
From: Inventmd@aol.com [mailto:Inventmd@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 8:57 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] Aimsworth

For you guys out there at Aimsworth,

Before you price us out of oblivion with billion $$ NASA grade products,
perhaps you might poll some of your prospective customers about the right
price points.

I personally would vote for multiple levels of realism.
I would be concerned about cost efficiency. I think your current product's
price point is not too bad.

John