[simpits-tech] genes milestone and other questions

paul needham simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 11 May 2002 07:21:43 +0000

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Well done Gene on your first flight , do you say that you have 70-100lb on your rudder pedals ? How have you achived that and do they snap back to centre fiecerly ?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thats a VW Cab in the background is it . I thought it was a rubbish bin in the shape of a VW for all the sawdust he is creating!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I thing Rod (F111) needs imortalising for coming up with the idea of using a hand drill to convert&nbsp;linear motion to rotary motion , I can see me having at least 3 in my pit. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase ' drilled himself into the ground '!&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Therfore I humbly suggest that from this day forth it should be known as the .....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>regards paul</DIV>