[simpits-tech] Bulb supplier...

Heidner, Troy W simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 9 May 2002 09:56:41 -0500

Gene,

All Electronics is a great electronics surplus dealer.
www.allelectronics.com  Excellent prices too.

They have a large selection of small incandescent bulbs.  (I just happened
to be looking at the same thing myself yesterday.)

Try part #s for lamps with bare or insulated wire leads.

LP-715, LP-7218, LP-23
LP-3, LP-4, LP-6
LP-10
LP-715L

And for a mini flange base part #

LP-550

All of those should be the T-1 (3mm) size which is smaller than 1/8"
diameter.  There may be others that are suitable.

Hope that helps.

Troy