[simpits-tech] Akers-Barnes Cockpit,Mark1

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 10 May 2002 00:02:25 +1200

I know these guys and did some flying with them at the Avalon airshow a couple
of years back in these pits. They are simple, but nice for those on a tight
budget and limited resources.
Here are there individual emails,

Peter Akers : akersp@ozemail.com.au
Michael Barnes : michaelb@OntheNet.com.au