[simpits-tech] First milestone...

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 9 May 2002 08:58:52 +0300

and you complain you don't have money for a pit ? i wonder why ?

Ido

|---------+------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Brian Sikkema"    |                                                                                      |
|         |           <hangr18@hotmail.co|       To:       simpits-tech@simpits.org                                             |
|         |           m>                 |       cc:                                                                            |
|         |           Sent by:           |       Subject:  Re: [simpits-tech] First milestone...                                |
|         |           simpits-tech-admin@|                                                                                      |
|         |           simpits.org        |                                                                                      |
|         |                              |                                                                                      |
|         |                              |                                                                                      |
|         |           05/08/2002 10:33 PM|                                                                                      |
|         |           Please respond to  |                                                                                      |
|         |           simpits-tech       |                                                                                      |
|         |                              |                                                                                      |
|---------+------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >------------------------|
  |                        |
  >------------------------|

And I'll take you ALL on with... my... uh... slightly damaged... recently
airborne... '91... Eddie Bauer... Ford Explorer! :P

Ok, y'all can brag about this and that, but my 4 wheel drive truck has been

airborne! Its amazing what can happen when the driver is asleep, ya know?
(And no, I wasnt driving :P) Gotta feel sorry for the guy who went out the
window, though... (Oh, you THINK I'm kidding, but I'm not!)

But seriously, nice cars aside, by the end of the summer my trucks gonna
kick some serious butt, with it's completely custom-built Mp3 player, new
paint job, underlighting, interior neon trimmings, oh, and of course, the
built-in Sega Game Gears in the back seat :) And eventually - Voice
control!
The name of the truck is still up in the air, but its gonna definitely be
either "Needlessly Complicated" or "The Heart Of Gold." - If it's the
latter, the computer would respond to the name "Eddie," and of course I
would rig it up so the doors make satisfied noises when they open and close

:)

Brian