[simpits-tech] Junk Mail

Steve Wilson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 08 May 2002 18:03:33 -0400

Y'know, lately we have been having numerous threads going way the fark off
topic.  I like my buds here, but if you're going to babble on about
someone's motorvehicles, cardboard boxes, and other general humor, please,
put a great big OT in the header so others can filter out the
chatter.  When there's something like 30 emails to browse, and much of it
is just BS, it makes me quite tempted to drop out.  You still have the IRC
channel set up, right Gene?

And Gene, I switched to Eudora, and the amount of header data is a bit
much.  Just my opinion.

Anyway gripe mode and rant => off.  Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes.

One of the galaxy of Steve's.  ;-)