[simpits-tech] Refresh Rate

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 8 May 2002 10:20:03 -0700 (PDT)

> I run two monitors through a video splitter. Thanks to the splitter, I
> don't get the option to set my adapters video rate higher than 'Adapter
> Optimal' and not the 85Khz I'd normally use.
>
> How (if at all) would this affect the graphics for my sim? X-Plane in this
> case.

I'd try it and see how it looks.  The frequency may be limited by the
ability of the splitter.  You might also want to "trick" the video driver
into thinking the monitor you have connected is one that can support a
higher refresh frequency. (you do this by force-setting the monitor  type
through the display properties control panel.

g.