[simpits-tech] New Arrival

Green, Steven B. simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 08 May 2002 11:15:31 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Stig turned me on to this list from another list that I was asking allot of
"off topic" questions on.  (for that list!)   :)

I'm in the design (thinking) phase of building a cockpit.  I can't decide
if I want to build something that I could use for jet flying on FS2000 or
a WWII type aircraft for MS-CFS.  I really like the P51 and was thinking
of doing a fighter cockpit that I could change panels out for different
WWII fighters, but not sure.

The first obstacle is . . . the spouse . . . then . . . the space . . .
then . . .  the cash!

I checked out the button box thing through Steve's web site.  Using that to interface, would I still need some type of "Epic" card?

Steve in NC