[simpits-tech] First milestone...

Rob Hommel simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 8 May 2002 03:52:53 -0700

Anyone notice a red VW convertible beetle in Gene's gallery2.html page?
> That was the toy in the past which is now beaten by the Eagle pit, I
presume
> :)

That is another project Gene has dragged me into on a on again off again
basis. I really world like to see the VW get some sun this summer. Gene
wishes to repaint the thing, we just haven't got back to it in a while. BTW
Gene drives a much fancier car on a regular basis ask him about his car, he
will be happy to tell you all about his little hot rod.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel