[simpits-tech] First milestone...

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 08 May 2002 10:21:18 +1200

At 02:14 PM 5/7/02 -0700, you wrote:
>For an additional (but small.  really!) fee, you can purchase a small
>supply of ATC (Advanced Tactical Cardboard) to build your box from.
>Hurry!  Supplies are limited!

This is a members-special, one-time-only, you-cant-beat-it deal!, AND if
you are one of the first 57 callers you will receive, at no extra cost ONE
sheet of specially formulated newspaper and detailed folding instructions
(we call this the HGU-55/p paper hat).  BUT WAIT theres more! not only will
you get, the ATC package and tactical paper hat, the first 57 callers get a
free "slapping-trout" dispenser absolutely free!  Thats right, now you too
can do the trout-slapping!

Call now, our operators are standing by!

<this has been a paid advertisment on behalf of SimPits International,
1-800-Oh-mom-genes-picking-on-me-again!>

teeheehee

Sean.