[simpits-tech] Completely OT: WinCE and pascal

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 08 May 2002 10:13:34 +1200

At 10:28 PM 5/7/02 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Does any of you know a pascal compiler for WinCE (PocketPC), I've just
>bought a iPaq, and though of bring that in to the cockpit environment,
>as perhaps a simulated GPS, checklist ect.

Not completely OT....and when you do write something let me know :)  I
picked up an "unknown brand" WinCE thingee with just that thought in mind!
I figured a yoke-mount GPS would be cool in the King Air ;-)

Sean.