[simpits-tech] F16-Trainer on ebay

Martin Ingold simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 06 May 2002 18:35:49 +0200

--------------F733D3D28CB96B8B305FB822

Hehehe. Hey, somewhere I have to get my parts for a complete cockpit! :-P
And don't worry.... IF I buy it (or win the bid, or whatever), it will NOT be only my
thing. There'll be at least somebody else who profits from it also. ;-)

The guy with not so much cool stuff as it might appear ;-)
Martin

Brian Sikkema schrieb:

> Oh geez, a full CFT! Man... *pouts* *has no money* Hmmm, and it looks like
> the current high bidder might be someone we know... Someone who already has
> WAY TOO MUCH COOL STUFF :P hehehehe
>
> Brian

Hmmm, and it looks like
has