[simpits-tech] FSFlightmax realtime real world color WX radar

Matt Ford simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 3 May 2002 20:51:04 -0700

Dave-

Hi.  Does the weather radar seem to be accurate?  Does it only work for
downloaded METAR, or will it work for FS2002 generated weather?

Sincerely,

Matt Ford
Woodland Hills, CA
www.737sim.com

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of N867530@aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 6:12 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] FSFlightmax realtime real world color WX radar

I am surprised I havent seen any coments about the new add on for FS2000/2
called  fsflightmax. It is a color weather display based on real world metar
data and only cost about $29.00 I have been using it for a couple weeks and
it is the best add on i have bought in quite a while. It had a few bugs at
first but they are being worked out. Check it out at
http://www.simsystems.com.au/fsflightmax

Dave the San Diego King Air guy

http://hometown.aol.com/n867530/kingair.html