[simpits-tech] DUMB!

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 1 May 2002 13:13:30 +0100 (BST)

You get invited for some instruction at your local flying school.. you hot
foot it down there, get the info you wanted and then find that the same
company who runs the school also run both a charter business and a
workshop... you head outside to find piper's, a lear, couple robinsons,
what looks like a DC-9 and various other makes/models... in the main
hangar there are four or five aircraft wide open for you to scramble
around... you rush to the car - open the glovebox, grab the digital
camera... and find the batteries completely FLAT.

Yes folks, I'm am todays dumbest simpit'er.

Being a little lucky at times, I got the invitation renewed so you can bet
your dimpled ass I'll be back there pretty damned soon armed with all the
cameras I can find !

--

Roy 'dumbass' Coates.