AW: [simpits-tech] Stepper motors that work! Hooray!

Newsletter2BS simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 1 May 2002 10:45:28 +0200

Good morning Chris,

Your solution about controlling stepper motors by VB-Code sounds
interresting. Can you provide us with more information? What kind of
interface/stepper kid do you use? Do you have the link, where the drivers
can be received from?

Tell us more......

Thx in advance

Ben Schup

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]Im Auftrag von Chris Brace
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. April 2002 23:30
An: 'kiwisimpits@yahoogroups.com'
Cc: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Betreff: [simpits-tech] Stepper motors that work! Hooray!

Finally, after mucking around with my stepper kit for a while now, I
mananged
to get a couple of motors working from WinXP, using VB6 code. Now I can make
some real useful gauges like an AH and alt.
 I found a couple of drivers that give me direct access to the port, so I
can
send data directly to it without XP (aka NT) getting in the way.

Chris Brace
V(H) +64 4 973-6378
V(W) +64 4 474-4222
M +64 21 223-5163