[simpits-tech] Mechwarrior 4 sourcecode to be released! :)

Ant C simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:37:03 +0000

on another note, look at this mech sim for the xbox
its called tekki and it has its own massive controller built for it
from the looks of it my mech pit is half built already :)

go here

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,554980,00.html

just look at that controller :)