[simpits-tech] Mechwarrior 4 sourcecode to be released! :)

Ant C simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 15:40:49 +0000

sorry forgot to mention it was in the primary comms in the MW4 section of
dropship command
the actual article is on www.mektek.net
here it is

http://www.mektek.net/article.php?sid=1062&mode=&order=0&thold=0

looking more like it might be an early aprils fools though, shame :(
really bad joke if it is