[simpits-tech] point osf view

eric wh simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:25:46 -0800

<P class=MsoNormal>I want to change the point of view<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal>In fs2002 I have it projected on a big screen and the horizon is to far up I want to move it down can anybody tell me how to do it</P>
<P class=MsoNormal>tilting the perspective dosnt work i need it to look like i am looking out a 737 window not sitting on the runway in a gocart</P>
<P class=MsoNormal>any help would be appreciated</P>