AW: AW: [simpits-tech] Boeing 707 sim

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:58:12 +0100

Gene, thanx alot for this query string - it helped me to find the cockpits!!

Ton anybody else, here they are:
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1715984333 -> A-6
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1715983959 -> F-18
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1715984694 -> F-14??
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1715985158 -> F-117

Not really authentic, but still quite nice if you just want to cockpit to
fly your fav. sim!

Gene, I agree that these $15k are totally out of "mental health" ;))

Cheers,

Marc