[simpits-tech] Re: Weak keyboard inputs

Alan D. Mazurka simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:27:46 -0500

--=====================_682668==_.ALT

Hi, David.

...yet another possible solution (if you don't want to get dirty with
electrons):

http://www.piengineering.com/

they are frames-based, so you have to go to the "PRODUCTS" page, then
scroll down to the "5 VOLT TRANSFORMER" item. it seems to have the proper
PS/2 connector (if that's what you need).

check it out,  and take care,

  - adm -

>  Old Message:
> > I just bought a new system which is great except the keyboard input
> > seems to
> > weak to daisychain my Suncomm system and my two Masterpilots. In fact,
> > it
> > won't recognize anything but the keyboard. Anyone know of a way around
> > this.
> > I changed to a USB keyboard thinking that would free up some resources
> > but
> > it didn't. Is it possible to get keyboard/USB converters that I could
> > plug
> > all the other things into? Thanks!
> > David Lee
>page.  Thanks!

----------

Alan D. Mazurka                    Webspace Design & Implementation
adm.design@verizon.net

--=====================_682668==_.ALT

Hi, David.<br><br>
...yet another possible solution (if you don't want to get dirty with
electrons):<br><br>
they are frames-based, so you have to go to the &quot;PRODUCTS&quot;
page, then scroll down to the &quot;5 VOLT TRANSFORMER&quot; item. it
seems to have the proper PS/2 connector (if that's what you
need).<br><br>
check it out,&nbsp; and take care,<br><br>
&nbsp;- adm -<br><br>
&nbsp;Old Message:<br>
&gt; I just bought a new system which is great except the keyboard
input<br>
&gt; seems to<br>
&gt; weak to daisychain my Suncomm system and my two Masterpilots. In
fact,<br>
&gt; it<br>
&gt; won't recognize anything but the keyboard. Anyone know of a way
around<br>
&gt; this.<br>
&gt; I changed to a USB keyboard thinking that would free up some
resources<br>
&gt; but<br>
&gt; it didn't. Is it possible to get keyboard/USB converters that I
could<br>
&gt; plug<br>
&gt; all the other things into? Thanks!<br>
&gt; David Lee<br>