[simpits-tech] Mounting of AI

Wiebe, Alex simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:51:06 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C9D5.57162290

Gene (and anyone else interested), I managed to borrow a camera last night
and I've updated my site to include a shot of how I mounted the guts of the
AI back into its case. I also added some shots of my overall progress to
date. Not much, but I'm clinging to the 'slow and steady' motto.

http://www.geocities.com/ehud42/pics

Enjoy!

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C9D5.57162290

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Mounting of AI</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Gene (and anyone else interested), I managed to =
borrow a camera last night and I've updated my site to include a shot =
of how I mounted the guts of the AI back into its case. I also added =
some shots of my overall progress to date. Not much, but I'm clinging =
to the 'slow and steady' motto.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2><A HREF=3D"http://www.geocities.com/ehud42/pics" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.geocities.com/ehud42/pics</A></FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Enjoy!</FONT>