[simpits-tech] I'm so happy!

Rod Dale simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 20:59:48 -0800

Hi Wombat,
That Mirage cockpit came from an aircraft that had extensive fire damage
after a start that sucked in the intake covers causing a massive engine fire.
I helped to build that cockpit for display. It ended up at Fighter World in
Williamtown for a number of years. It was sent to Avalon last year for the
airshow and ended up at Pt Cook.
 From my standpoint, that cockpit has a LOT of potential :-) It would be an
ideal module for our hobby.
Rod