[simpits-tech] Master Caution Panel Lightbox

Wombat simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:38:39 +1100

Allen,

That's exactly the idea I had using balsa wood or stiff plastic to
make the matrix to house the LED. I'm working on the backplate to
bring the wiring to one juction point and keep the caution panel
as one unit.

Need to send you some email direct but get the following message;

 -----msg-------------------------------------------------------
"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at teton.sofast.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it
didn't work out.

<hoodoo@sofast.net>:
user is over quota

Please fix and respond back.