[simpits-tech] A quick question re a post a few days ago.

Ross Hutton simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:42:11 +1100 (EST)

 --- "A.Y." <shizznit@ihug.com.au> wrote: >

> Also, I would love to get some opinion on Xplane and
> FS2k2. I want to buy one or the other. Read the info
> on each site, they both look very impressive and
> heaps of add on coming from third party. I
> downloaded the Xplane demo, but my video card can do
> open GL so that was no go...so I am leaning towards
> MS FS for now.

You could always try try the 'xplane classic' demo.
It's extremely small and doesn't require any graphics
acceleration. I've always considered xplane to be much
better for light aircraft rather than heavies due to
its limited systems modelling.

Xplane's going through a major teething phase at the
moment so I'm not sure if it's the best time to sign
up anyway. I have version 5 and am putting off
upgrading until version 7.

--
Ross

=====
--
Ross

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.