[simpits-tech] AGP Card Working

Mark Thorburn simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:43:56 -0500

Its a Siluro GF4 MX.. I went to the site but no downloads for that card
(that I saw were available).

Why not a GF4 Erwin...??
Mark Thorburn
Electronic Services
Wepawaug Flagg FCU
mthorburn@wffcu.org
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Buckle" <geneb@deltasoft.com>
To: <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] AGP Card Working

> Mark, is your video board a GeForce board of some kind?  If so, have you
> downloaded & installed the newest drivers from the NVidia website?
>
> g.
>
> > Thanks to those who helped with the graphic card. Its seems the BIOS was
the key. I played around in there some and it seems to be working although
to be honest not much better than the Voodoo card. Anyone have any
recommendations on a graphics card? I need to buy another one but not sure
if I will buy the same card? . Thanks again to those that helped. Also I
didn't mentionin my configuration that it was a Athlon XP 1.8. I am not sure
if it just an issue with that chipset or if its not that good  a card.