[simpits-tech] AGP Card Working

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:20:57 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C390.2EC51760

nVidea GF3 seems to be a good choice, but but sure NOT to buy the MX
version.

Erwin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thorburn [mailto:snar5@mags.net]
Sent: maandag 4 maart 2002 15:55
To: Simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] AGP Card Working

Thanks to those who helped with the graphic card. Its seems the BIOS was the
key. I played around in there some and it seems to be working although to be
honest not much better than the Voodoo card. Anyone have any recommendations
on a graphics card? I need to buy another one but not sure if I will buy the
same card? . Thanks again to those that helped. Also I didn't mentionin my
configuration that it was a Athlon XP 1.8. I am not sure if it just an issue
with that chipset or if its not that good  a card.

Mark Thorburn
Electronic Services
Wepawaug Flagg FCU
mthorburn@wffcu.org <mailto:mthorburn@wffcu.org>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C390.2EC51760

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=481451915-04032002><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>nVidea
GF3 seems to be a good choice, but but sure NOT to buy the MX
version.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=481451915-04032002><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=481451915-04032002><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Erwin.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader lang=en-us dir=ltr align=left><FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Mark Thorburn
  [mailto:snar5@mags.net] <BR><B>Sent:</B> maandag 4 maart 2002
  15:55<BR><B>To:</B> Simpits-tech@simpits.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> [simpits-tech]
  AGP Card Working<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks to those who&nbsp;helped with
  the&nbsp;graphic card. Its seems the BIOS was the key. I played around in
  there some and it seems to be working although to be honest not much better
  than the Voodoo card. Anyone have any recommendations on a graphics card? I
  need to buy another one but not sure if I will buy the same card? . Thanks
  again to those that helped. Also I didn't mentionin my configuration that it
  was a Athlon XP 1.8. I am not sure if it just an issue with that chipset or if
  its not that good&nbsp; a card. </FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Mark Thorburn <BR>Electronic Services
  <BR>Wepawaug Flagg FCU<BR><A
  href="mailto:mthorburn@wffcu.org">mthorburn@wffcu.org</A></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C390.2EC51760--