[simpits-tech] A quick question re a post a few days ago.

Sukit, Sittisudjatum simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 03:25:11 -0500

Hi Al,

Seems that you just found another passion, didn't you?  Flying in the net
via IVAO is one of the most interesting experience.  Once you jump in the
plane, request for start up, req. for taxi, take off. ..... until shut down
your plane at the destination airport,  you can tell yourself how much fun
you could have with FS2K (actually since FS98).  I seldom flew in this
environment since I have no time... but I did pay back to the community by
giving Thai simmers a 40-page handbook teaching them how to enjoy themselves
with IVAO, Whazzup, Squawkbox, etc.  And I'm so glad that many of Thai
simmers have earned their official (virtual) pilot ranking with IVAO
already.  To be a certified IVAO pilots, you must have enough flight hours,
and good records.  When the time come, IVAO will give you the on-line exam,
and it's not easy to pass!

Flying in this MP environment is so much fun,.... but you must dedicate
double of your free time to complete a single flight.  While you can enjoy a
number of missions in F4SP2 (cause you're being shot down more often !!!
LOL)

Sukit 'Smart' Sittisudjatum
Bangkok, Thailand.