[simpits-tech] Re: Original Aimsworth F-16 'Pit on the block

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:13:01 +0300

Hi Marv

How did you get the servos to go more then 180deg?

Thanks

Ido

             Marv De Beque
             <mdebeque@woh.r
             r.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                 <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             simpits-tech-ad                                            cc
             min@simpits.org
                                                                       bcc

             06/27/2002                                            Subject
             01:43 PM                 Re: [simpits-tech] Re: Original
                                      Aimsworth F-16 'Pit on the block

             Please respond
             to simpits-tech

They are on my to-do list, but gauges are first and there should be a news
break on gauges in the coming days.  ;-))))))))

Marv