AW: [simpits-tech] TFS2 - Tactilfeedback System 2

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 01:59:22 +0200

Hello,

I am glad to tell you that after sending an Email to their company head, I
got an answer just a few hours later. They will ship the TFS2 within the
next couple of days. A "driver" for Falcon is on the way - means, the TFS2
will react on many situations within the sim.

Is there any other person within the group that wants to get this item????

Once I ordered and received mine, I will post a review.

Cheers,

Marc