[simpits-tech] F4 Glass and F4 Data Mirror update.

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 14:40:55 +0200

I have made the current versions compliant with SP3.

You can download them from www.eagle9.nl

F4 Data Mirror seems pretty stable. Thanks for the feedback boys!

known issues:
- doesn't seem to work on all Win9x installations (You really should update
to 2000/XP)

F4 Glass will need some work though, I received a lot of bug reports. Good
work!! It allows me to improve F4 Glass and fix the bugs. Thanks again!

known issues:

- RWR display differs from F4
- DED/PFL reverse video problem
- FuelFlow resize problem
- lots of whishes in my todo list :)

Saving of screen positions and problem with quiting/shutdown should be
solved.

One remark: Because F4 Glass is multithreaded is doesn't perform well on
slow single CPU systems.

Keep them reports coming.....

Erwin.